#staysafe #staywell with a Surf Sock Isolation Pack
We may be socially isolating but many beaches are still open for a quick surf or swim. Use a Surf Sock to slip into your wetsuit fast and wear a face mask when you are out grabbing the groceries.
Surf Socks are hand made on Sydney's Northern Beaches from new spinnaker sailcloth offcuts destined for landfill. Strong and reusable, they help you get your wettie on in no time. Great for kids and adults.
Cotton face masks also hand made locally are NOT medical grade but help with stopping us from touching our faces, transferring larger droplets and reminding us of the importance of social distancing.
- The masks have adjustable elastic loops that go over the ears.
- There is an enclosed metallic strip at the top that helps mould the mask to the shape of your nose.
- The masks are pleated and made of double layered cotton.
- Reversable face mask - pattern on one side, black on the back or choose all black. Rainbow mask has the rainbow pattern on both sides.
- Available in kids and adult sizes.
- Hand washable and air dry only. Tumble drying is not recommended.
For hygiene reasons, please gently hand wash and air dry the masks BEFORE wearing.
The masks are not medical grade and will not prevent COVID 19.
However the mask will reduce the spread of water droplets from sneezing and coughing.
The masks are also helpful in minimising face touching.
Please stay up to date with and observe government and medical recommended social distancing and hand washing protocols.
Please select Surf Sock colour and size, and face mask pattern and size.
FREE P&H for all standard Australian deliveries. How good is that!
If you need your pack in a hurry, please pay $12 at check-out for Express Delivery.
Surf Sock Isolation Pack
Orders are sent using either Australia Post or Sendle and usually take 3 – 7 working days. However, this is subject to variation due to pressure on postal and courier services at this time